WILBURY AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Monday – Friday 3:15 pm – 5:45 pm (term time only)
* A range of indoor and outdoor activities are available each session.
* All children attending the club are offered healthy snacks.
* The club is open to all children from Reception (once full time) to Year 6.
* Registration forms must be completed prior to a child starting at the club.
* If your account is in arrears the booking will be cancelled until all fees have been paid, and the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. The place may be reinstated once all outstanding debts have been cleared subject to availability.
* If your child is booked into After School Club and they are absent from school the fees are still payable however, there will be no charge if the child misses a session due to a residential trip or whole school closure.
Click Here to view the After School & Breakfast Club Payment Policy