Every morning Wilbury runs a breakfast club offering a choice of breakfast, fun activities and a helping hand with childcare.
* Monday – Friday 7.45 am or 8:00 am – 8:45 am (term time only)
* Registration time is between 8:00am – 8:30am. No admittance after 8:30am.
* The club is open to all children from Reception (once full time) to Year 6.
* Registration forms must be completed prior to a child starting at the club.
Breakfast Club payments must be made at least a week in advance via ParentPay.
* If your account is in arrears the booking will be cancelled until all fees have been paid and the place will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. The place may be reinstated once all outstanding debts have been cleared subject to availability.
* If your child is booked into Breakfast Club and they are absent from school the fees are still payable however, there will be no charge if the child misses a session due to a residential trip or whole school closure.